from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A sheet printed in colour by any process, such as a chromolithograph.
- n. A photographic picture in the natural colours.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A sheet printed in colors by any process, as a chromolithograph. See chromolithograph.
- n. A photographic picture in the natural colors.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A photo-engraving process for producing images adapted for hand-coloring.
- n. A picture produced by this process.
- n. A sheet of printed matter from types or engraved blocks where a number of forms are used, each one with an ink of a different color, as in chromolithography (which see).
Ancient Greek (Wiktionary)