from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of civilization.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a society in an advanced state of social development (e.g., with complex legal and political and religious organizations)
- n. a particular society at a particular time and place
- n. the social process whereby societies achieve an advanced stage of development and organization
- n. the quality of excellence in thought and manners and taste
Sorry, no etymologies found.