from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A lack of coordination or elegance; the condition or quality of being clumsy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being clumsy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being clumsy; awkwardness; unhandiness; ungainliness; want of readiness, nimbleness, or dexterity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the carriage of someone whose movements and posture are ungainly or inelegant
- n. unskillfulness resulting from a lack of training
- n. the inelegance of someone stiff and unrelaxed (as by embarrassment)
clumsy + -ness (Wiktionary)