from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of an educational institution, that teaches both males and females.
- adj. Of any location, that mixes males and females.
- n. A young woman who attends college.
- n. A (generally young) woman, especially on the campus of a college or other educational institute.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a female student at a coeducational college or university.
- adj. having both female and male students; -- of a school.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A female student in a coeducational college.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a female student at a coeducational college or university
- adj. attended by members of both sexes
Short for the original phrase co-educational referring to an educational institution that taught males and females together. (Wiktionary)