from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. one who owns a concession or a franchise
- adj. relating to concessions or franchises
- adj. making concessions or compromises
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a concession.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Given by indulgence or allowance; of the nature of a concession: as, a concessionary privilege.
- n. A person to whom a privilege or concession has been granted; a concessioner.
Sorry, no etymologies found.