from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being congenial; the state of being agreeable or of having similar tastes.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being congenial; natural affinity; adaptation; suitableness.
- n. Compatibility between persons.
- n. The personality trait of being friendly to a conspicuous degree.
- n. The personality trait of being likable or pleasant.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being congenial.
- n. Correspondence; suitableness; agreeableness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a congenial disposition
- n. compatibility between persons
Sorry, no etymologies found.