from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The quality or condition of being connected or connective.
- n. The ability to make and maintain a connection between two or more points in a telecommunications system: a phone company that offers excellent Internet connectivity.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being connected
- n. The ability to make a connection between two or more points in a network
- n. In a graph, a measure of concatenated adjacency (the number of ways that points are connected to each other)
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In mathematics, the order of connection.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of being connected or the degree to which something has connections
Sorry, no etymologies found.