American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Indicating coincidence of high tides or low tides.
- adj. Of or relating to a line that passes through each location on a coastal map where tides occur at the same time of day.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Marking an equality of tides.
- adj. Describing the locations (and of related lines on a chart) linking places where tides occur at the same time of day
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Marking an equality in the tides; having high tide at the same time.
- co- + tidal (Wiktionary)
“The diagram I show you is a rough chart of cotidal lines, which I made out of the information contained in _Whitaker's Almanac_.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘cotidal’.
Words pertaining to the oceans' tides; words describing seasons or portions of time that contain the searchable string *tide.
List of adjectives such as everduring that do not frequent common speech and writing. A continuation of my list Adjectival Arcana, which had grown to over 7700 words and had become far too cumbersome.
Looking for tweets for cotidal.