from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A dessert of ice cream or fruit-flavored ice, garnished and served in a special dessert glass.
- n. The stemmed glass in which a coupe is served.
- n. A shallow, bowl-shaped dessert dish.
- n. Variant of coupé.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. an ice cream dessert; the glass it is served in
- n. A car with two doors (variant of coupé)
- n. an area of forest where harvesting of wood is planned or has taken place.
French, cup, from Late Latin cuppa.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)