American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- Circle; cycle: cyclorama.
- A cyclic compound: cyclohexane.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An element in words of Greek origin, meaning ‘circle.’
GNU Webster's 1913
- A combining form meaning
circular, of a circleor wheel.
- From Ancient Greek κύκλος (kyklos, "circle"). (Wiktionary)
- Greek kuklo-, from kuklos, circle; see kwel-1 in Indo-European roots. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘cyclo-’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for cyclo-.