Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character or state of being cylindrical; cylindrical form: as, imperfect cylindricity.
- n. uncountable The quality of being cylindrical.
- n. countable A three-dimensional geometric tolerance that controls how much a feature can deviate from a perfect cylinder.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. The quality or condition of being cylindrical.
- cylindric + -ity (Wiktionary)
“- The cylindricity is to be checked and, if necessary, corrected.”
“- When turning longer parts using the tailstock or steady rest as counter-support, the cylindricity of the part must always be checked.”
“Optimised for measuring cylindricity and other deviations of form and position, the MMQ 200”
“Mahr Federal will showcase a new version of its MMQ 200 Formtester cylindricity machine with an automated T7W probing system at MDandM West, which is due to be held on 9-11 February 2010.”
“Running under Windows®, ROUNDPAK roundness/cylindricity measurement and analysis software is designed to simplify control, preliminary setup and measurement while providing unmatched analysis output functionality.”
‘cylindricity’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for cylindricity.