from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To handle verbally or in some form of artistic expression; to address or discuss as a subject.
- v. To take action with respect to (someone or something).
- v. To consider, as an example.
- v. To come to terms with; to overcome any difficulties presented by.
- v. To be in charge of, act on, or dispose of.
- v. To behave in a certain way towards.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.