from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of dehydrate.
- adj. From which the water has been removed.
- adj. Suffering from dehydration.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. thoroughly dried out.
- adj. suffering from fluid deprivation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. suffering from excessive loss of water from the body
- adj. preserved by removing natural moisture
Sorry, no etymologies found.