from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being deranged.
- n. An act or instance of deranging.
- n. A permutation of a set such that no element is in its previous position.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of deranging or putting out of order, or the state of being deranged; disarrangement; disorder; confusion; especially, mental disorder; insanity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of deranging, or the state of being deranged; a putting out of order; disturbance of regularity or regular course; disorder.
- n. Disorder of the intellect or reason; insanity.
- n. Synonyms Irregularity, confusion. Lunacy, madness, etc. See insanity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a state of mental disturbance and disorientation
- n. the act of disturbing the mind or body
Sorry, no etymologies found.