from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of dessertspoon.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a spoon used in eating dessert; a spoon intermediate in size between a teaspoon and a tablespoon.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A spoon intermediate in size between a table-spoon and a tea-spoon, used for eating dessert.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a spoon larger than a teaspoon and smaller than a tablespoon
- n. as much as a dessert spoon will hold
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.