from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The intentional, usually remote-controlled destruction of a space vehicle, rocket, or missile after launching, as for defective performance or reasons of safety.
- transitive v. To destroy intentionally (a rocket or missile) after launch.
- intransitive v. To self-destruct.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To intentionally cause the destruction of.
- v. To self-destruct.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To destroy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To destroy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. destroy (one's own missile or rocket)
- v. do away with, cause the destruction or undoing of
Back-formation from destruction.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Back-formation from destruction. (Wiktionary)