from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A measure of the speed of diffusion.
- n. Capacity for spreading.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being diffusible; capability of being poured or spread out.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The tendency of a fluid to penetrate a contiguous fluid by the wandering of its molecules.
- n. Capability of spreading widely: as, the diffusibility of scarlet fever.
Sorry, no etymologies found.