from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that discounts, as a person who runs a discount store or business.
- n. See discount store.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A vendor of discount goods.
- n. One who discounts.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who discounts; a discount broker.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who discounts; specifically, one who buys mercantile paper at a discount.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a sales outlet offering goods at a discounted price
Sorry, no etymologies found.