from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make up into a bale or pack.
- v. To bind up; to enclose.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To make up into a bale or pack.
- transitive v. To bind up; to inclose.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make up into a bale, bundle, or package; pack.
- To wrap up; inclose.
French emballer. See bale. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.