from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having the power to enchant; charming: enchanting music.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of enchant.
- adj. Having the ability to enchant; charming, delightful.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a power of enchantment; charming; fascinating.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Charming; ravishing; delightful to mind or sense: as, an enchanting voice; an enchanting face.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capturing interest as if by a spell
Sorry, no etymologies found.