American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Of or relating to an endomorph.
- adj. Created through endomorphism.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Occurring in the form of endomorph; of or relating to minerals occurring as endomorphs.
- Specifically In petrography, having the character of those phases of contact-metamorphism which are developed within the intrusive rock. See endomorphism.
- adj. of or pertaining to an endomorph
- adj. having a squat and fleshy build
- endoderm + -morphic (Wiktionary)
- endo(derm) + -morphic. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
“Yes, Hagel is the lumbering, lovable Barney Bear to Lieberman's endomorphic Droopy.”
“I have something of an endomorphic shape so the bulk is where I sit.”
“As someone with a endomorphic body, I don't think I'll ever have an epic ride as defined by Rapha.”
“The endomorphic anti-hero in Roald Dahl's "Mr. Botibol," we are told, resembles an asparagus in his raw loneliness ( "his long narrow stalk did not appear to have any shoulders at all").”
“Yeah, I still got that stupid ecomorphic, endomorphic crap memorized.”
“It's what physiologists, nutritionists, and dieticians refer to as 'endomorphic.”
“You have strong Celtic features — wiry dark hair and brown eyes — and your body shape is endomorphic.”
“Hav-ing spread undetected throughout her body, the develop-ing mycelium of what was possibly an endomorphic mycorrhiza had finally fruited.”
“Having spread undetected throughout her body, the developing mycelium of what was possibly an endomorphic mycorrhiza had finally fruited.”
“Sam Purdy would be his first endomorphic bicycle buddy.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘endomorphic’.
Words that appear on the home page of Wordnik.
All the words from the Grandiloquent Dictionary.
946 of these 2700 words do not yield any results in six different dictionaries, hence many of them might be misspellings.
Looking for tweets for endomorphic.