from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to an endomorph.
- adj. Created through endomorphism.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or pertaining to an endomorph
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Occurring in the form of an endomorph; of or relating to minerals occurring as endomorphs.
- Specifically In petrography, having the character of those phases of contact-metamorphism which are developed within the intrusive rock. See endomorphism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a squat and fleshy build
endo(derm) + -morphic.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
endoderm + -morphic (Wiktionary)