American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- v. To enclose in or as if in a womb.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make pregnant.
- To bury; hide as in a womb, pit, or cavern.
- v. poetic, archaic To place or cause to be contained in the womb; to make pregnant; to conceive.
- v. To enclose.
GNU Webster's 1913
- v. obsolete To conceive in the womb.
- v. To bury, as it were in a womb; to hide, as in a gulf, pit, or cavern.
- From en- + womb. (Wiktionary)
“And at the same time the huge body tried to take the invader and enwomb it.”
‘enwomb’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for enwomb.