from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The angle between any side of a polygon and an extended adjacent side.
- n. Any of the four angles that do not include a region of the space between two lines intersected by a transversal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An angle formed between one side of a polygon and an extension of an adjacent side.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. the angle included between any side of a triangle or polygon and the prolongation of the adjacent side; also, an angle included between a line crossing two parallel lines and either of the latter on the outside.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the supplement of an interior angle of a polygon
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.