from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. fringed; jagged; fimbriate
- adj. Fringed, on one side only, by long, straight hairs, like the antennae of certain insects.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Fringed; jagged; fimbriate.
- adj. fringed, on one side only, by long, straight hairs, as the antennæ of certain insects.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- An erroneous form of fimbriate.
Sorry, no etymologies found.