from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to a person who has left one country and settled in another.
- adj. Of or relating to a person or persons whose parents are immigrants.
- adj. Of, relating to, or being the first form or version available to users: first-generation computer software; first-generation camcorders.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to an immigrant or his family
- adj. Of or relating to the initial version of a class of products
Sorry, no etymologies found.