from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Chiefly British A flyover, as by military aircraft.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A low-level flight of a ceremonial nature; a flyover (US)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the upper level of a crossing of two highways at different levels; same as flyover; called in the United States an overpass.
- n. a low-altitude flight (usually of military aircraft) over spectators on the ground.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a flight at a low altitude (usually of military aircraft) over spectators on the ground
fly + past (Wiktionary)