from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Said, written, or encountered just before; previous: Refer to the foregoing figures.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Occurring before or in front of something else, in time, place, rank or sequence.
- v. Present participle of forego.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of preceding, going before, or leading the way.
- Preceding; going before, in time or place or in a series; antecedent: as, a foregoing clause in a writing.
- Synonyms See previous.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. especially of writing or speech; going before
Sorry, no etymologies found.