from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Excessive talkativeness; loquaciousness.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or characteristic of being garrulous.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Talkativeness; loquacity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being garrulous; talkativeness; loquacity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being wordy and talkative
Sorry, no etymologies found.