from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A daughter of one's nephew or niece.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Granddaughter of one's sibling.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The granddaughter of one's brother or sister.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A daughter of one's nephew or niece: correlative to granduncle and grandaunt.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a daughter of your niece or nephew
Sorry, no etymologies found.