from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Informal Aggressive, high-pressure selling or promotion.
- n. Informal A person or organization that resists pressure from salespeople; a difficult sales prospect.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A sales technique of pressuring the potential buyer to agree to a purchase.
- n. A sales transaction which is challenging for the sales person to make; any act or object of persuasion which is challenging.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. forceful and insistent advertising
Sorry, no etymologies found.