from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Third person singular present tense of have.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of have.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- 3d pers. sing. pres. of have.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- The third person singular present indicative of have.
- An early Middle English form of hoarse.
Sorry, no etymologies found.