from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Informal A loud coarse laugh; a guffaw.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A loud, distinct, sound of laughter by a human.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A loud, boisterous laugh; a guffaw.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A loud, coarse, boisterous laugh.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a loud laugh that sounds like a horse neighing
Sorry, no etymologies found.