from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, situated in, or intended for use in the interior of a building: an indoor pool; indoor paint.
- adj. Carried on within doors: an indoor party; indoor gardening.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Situated in, or designed to be used in, or carried on within the interior of a building.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Done or being within doors; within a house or institution; domestic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Situated, carried on, performed, employed, etc., within doors, and not in the open air: as, an indoor service.
- Downward (into the cylinder): as, the indoor stroke of the piston of a Cornish engine.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. located, suited for, or taking place within a building
- adj. within doors
Sorry, no etymologies found.