from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not physically sensitive; numb.
- adj. Lacking in sensitivity to the feelings or circumstances of others; unfeeling.
- adj. Lacking in responsiveness: insensitive to the needs of the customers.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not having normal physical feeling
- adj. Not having normal emotional feelings, cold, tactless, undiplomatic
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not sensitive; wanting sensation, or wanting acute sensibility.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not sensitive; having little or no sensibility.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not responsive to physical stimuli
- adj. deficient in human sensibility; not mentally or morally sensitive
in- + sensitive (Wiktionary)