from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The office or duties of an inspector.
- n. A staff of inspectors.
- n. An inspector's district.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An organized collection of inspectors
- n. The office of an inspector
- n. The jurisdiction of an inspector
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Inspectorship.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A district under the charge or supervision of an inspector; specifically, one of the two larger administrative districts into which western Greenland is divided.
- n. A body of inspectors or overseers.
- n. The position of an inspector; the duty or work of an inspector.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a body of inspectors
Sorry, no etymologies found.