from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or used for the drawing in of air.
- adj. Intended or used to motivate or inspire: an inspiratory speech.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to inspiration (in all senses)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or aiding, inspiration.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to inspiration or inhalation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. pertaining to the drawing in phase of respiration
Sorry, no etymologies found.