from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not responsive, as to treatment or stimuli.
- adj. Not responding or answering readily.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That does not respond to stimuli
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not responsive; not able, ready, or inclined to respond.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not responsive; unanswering.
ir- + responsive (Wiktionary)