from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Without change in entropy; at constant entropy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having a constant entropy
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having equal entropy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In physics, of equal entropy.
- n. An isentropic line: usually in the plural, isentropics.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. with unchanging entropy; at constant entropy
is(o)- + entrop(y) + -ic.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From iso- + entropic. (Wiktionary)