- n. A line on a map joining points of equal gravitational potential (approximately coinciding with a contour line).
- n. medicine Abbreviation of isogravity (equal seriousness).
- n. physics Abbreviation of isogravity theory, combining gravity with other fundamental forces.
- n. sciences Abbreviation of iso(specific)gravity (equal density).
- From Ancient Greek ἴσος (isos, "equal") + gravity (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘isograv’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for isograv.