from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To become or make into jelly.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To form a jelly; to gel.
- v. To make into a jelly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. To make, or to become, gelatinous; to make into jelly; to jelly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make into a jelly; reduce to a gelatinous state.
- To become gelatinous; turn into jelly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make into jelly
- v. become jelly
jelly + -fy (Wiktionary)