from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who advocates an aggressive nationalism; one who vociferously supports a nation's military aims.
- adj. Jingoistic; extremely supportive of warlike foreign policy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who is jingoistic; a bellicose patriot; an extreme bellicose nationalist; an aggressive chauvinist.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as Jingo, 2.
- Resembling or having the qualities of Jingoism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an extreme bellicose nationalist
From jingo + -ist. (Wiktionary)