from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, relating to, or produced by a kaleidoscope.
- adj. Brightly coloured and continuously changing in pattern, as if in a kaleidoscope.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or formed by, a kaleidoscope; variegated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to the kaleidoscope; varying or variegated like the forms and colors in a kaleidoscope: as, kaleidoscopic views; kaleidoscopic combinations of color.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. continually shifting or rapidly changing
From kaleidoscope + -ic. (Wiktionary)