from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having disproportionately long legs: a leggy colt.
- adj. Informal Having attractively long, slender legs: a leggy dancer.
- adj. Having long, spindly, often leafless stems: a leggy houseplant.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. , (US) having long legs
- adj. having attractive legs
- adj. taller or longer than usual
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having tall spindly stems; -- of plants.
- adj. Having long legs.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Long-legged; having disproportionately long and generally lank legs.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of plants) having tall spindly stems
- adj. having long legs
Sorry, no etymologies found.