from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a chronicler; one who writes history in a condensed manner with short simple sentences
- n. one skilled in logography
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A chronicler; one who writes history in a condensed manner with short simple sentences.
- n. One skilled in logography.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In anc. Gr. lit., a prose-writer; especially, a historian.
- n. One who is skilled in logography.
logo- + -grapher (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.