American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. One that looks, especially a spectator or an onlooker.
- n. Slang A very attractive person.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who looks or watches; one who seeks or explores.
- n. Specifically.
- n. A shepherd or herdsman
- n. An inspector.
- n. See louker.
- n. literally One that looks (actively), watches.
- n. One having a specific look, appearance.
- n. slang Someone or something who is remarkably good-looking.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. One who looks.
- n. A person who is physically very attractive, especially a beautiful woman.
- n. a close observer; someone who looks at something (such as an exhibition of some kind)
- n. a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- to look + -er (Wiktionary)
“In fact, she was a looker from a certain angle, a little bit like that curvy sweetheart who died in a car crash around a year ago.”
“Witness the perfect marriage of ingenious design and user-friendly functions, this good-looker is set to be a head-turner at this year’s Basel show.”
“He's certainly not what the boys call a looker and his face doesn't inspire me with much confidence.”
“When all is said and done, a looker is a keeper because you can still keep looking even if she turns out to be a typical snake with tits.”
“Molly De Wolf Swensen is all blonde hair and long legs -- a real "looker," as they used to say.”
“When the ladies discuss the "looker" theperceptionis far from favorable.”
“It only requires spending some time to look at the 'looker' and realizing that behind it all, the 'BIG' looker is the real, impersonal, and ever-present YOU.”
“One thing I never really understood in previous readings was the whole "Sarai is my sister" ploy that Abram trotted out ... she really must have been a looker which is something else I never considered.”
“If you were a "looker," like Win, the best thing that could happen to you was never to come within eyeshot of”
“No wonder they want a 'looker' to take the taste of him out of their mouths.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘looker’.
A list of words that are odd or words that I have looked up.
Words or Sayings from the 1920's or whatever that no one really uses anymore (at least in that context).
Words about looking good
Looking for tweets for looker.