from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that looks, especially a spectator or an onlooker.
- n. Slang A very attractive person.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One that looks (actively), watches.
- n. One having a specific look, appearance.
- n. Someone or something who is remarkably good-looking.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who looks.
- n. A person who is physically very attractive, especially a beautiful woman.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who looks or watches; one who seeks or explores.
- n. Specifically—
- n. A shepherd or herdsman
- n. An inspector.
- n. See louker.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a close observer; someone who looks at something (such as an exhibition of some kind)
- n. a very attractive or seductive looking woman
to look + -er (Wiktionary)