Did you perchance mean Lathyrus?
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A genus of mollusks of the family Chitonidæ, or chitons.
- n. A genus of saw-flies of the hymenopterous family Tenthredinidæ and subfamily Lydinæ, having one marginal cell on the fore wings, the male antennæ pectinate, the female serrate, and the lanceolate cell with a cross-vein. It is a large and wide-spread group, of economic interest. L. pini injures conifers in Europe, and L. abbotti does similar damage in the United States. Fifteen European and about as many North American forms are described. Ichneumon-flies of the genera Tryphon, Paniscus, and Campoplex are parasites of the larvæ.
- n. A genus of plant-bugs of the heteropterous family Capsidæ.
- n. A genus of iguanoid lizards.
- n. A genus of terrestrial columbine birds of the subfamily Gourinæ: a synonym of Goura.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘lophyrus’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for lophyrus.