from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who lops.
- n. A gardening tool used for lopping
- v. To turn sour and coagulate from too long standing, as milk.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who lops or cuts off.
- intransitive v. To turn sour and coagulate from too long standing, as milk.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who lops.
- Curdled; clotted; coagulated: as, lopper milk.
- To curdle or coagulate, as milk which has become sour; clot.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a long-handled pruning saw with a curved blade at the end and sometimes a clipper; used to prune small trees
lop + -er (Wiktionary)