from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of macramé.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the art of tying knots in patterns.
- n. a coarse lace, made by weaving and knotting cords; macrame lace.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An ornamental trimming made by leaving a long fringe of thread and knotting the threads together so as to form geometrical patterns. Also called knotted-bar work.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make knotted patterns
- n. a relatively coarse lace; made by weaving and knotting cords
Sorry, no etymologies found.