from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To renovate or to convert to a different use, particularly houses, offices, or rooms within them
- v. (of a person, particularly a woman) To create a new physical look, especially with a new hairstyle, cosmetics, or clothes
- v. (of a career, public image, etc.) To improve upon and/or take in a new direction
- v. To transfer ownership, especially by means of a legal document
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make new
- v. use again in altered form
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.