from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A soluble powder made of dried milk, malted barley, and wheat flour.
- n. A beverage made by mixing milk with this powder and adding ice cream and flavoring. Also called malt, malted.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A powder made by mixing malted barley, flour and milk, the mixture then being dried by evaporation; initially developed as a nutritional supplement, later used as a flavouring.
- n. A milkshake with malted milk powder added for flavour, a malted.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A milkshake made with malt powder; also called simply a malted.
- n. A powder made of dried milk and malted cereals.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. powder made of dried milk and malted cereals
- n. a milkshake made with malt powder
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.